Water treatment via filtration process

Muhamad, Mimi Suliza and Hamidon, Nuramidah and Abdul Hamid, Nor Hazren and Harun, Hasnida and Mohamed Sunar, Norshuhaila and Ali, Roslinda (2020) Water treatment via filtration process. In: Sustainable Environmental Technology. Penerbit UTHM, pp. 1-8. ISBN 978-967-2916-16-1

[img] Text
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (954kB) | Request a copy


Water is important element for livelihood. About 71% of water covered the Earth surface with 96.5% is salt water, while the remaining 3.5% is fresh water for consumption [1]. The increased of population and urbanization had increase the demand for safe drinking water worldwide. The main challenges in producing potable water is the escalation of polluted water sources.

Item Type: Book Section
Uncontrolled Keywords: Environmental engineering--Research--Malaysia; Green technology--Research--Malaysia; Sustainable engineering--Research--Malaysia; Government publications--Malaysia
Subjects: T Technology > TD Environmental technology. Sanitary engineering
Divisions: Faculty of Engineering Technology > Department of Civil Engineering Technology
Depositing User: Mrs. Siti Noraida Miskan
Date Deposited: 23 Nov 2021 07:15
Last Modified: 23 Nov 2021 07:15
URI: http://eprints.uthm.edu.my/id/eprint/2648

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item